According to Art. 13(1) and (2) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as GDPR, we would like to inform you that:
- The administrator of your personal data is Wroclaw Medical University, Wybrzeże L. Pasteura 1, 50-367 Wrocław.
- Your personal data will be protected and processed for the following purposes:
- to inform you about new publications of Wroclaw Medical University Press;
- to send you the newsletter you have subscribed to (in accordance with Art. 6(1)(a) GDPR);
- to market products and services of the Personal Data Controller (in accordance with Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR, we have a legitimate interest to inform about our commercial offer);
- to implement our legitimate interest consisting in the possible determination or pursuing of claims or defense against claims (the legal basis for processing is Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR).
- Your personal data will be processed until withdrawal of the consent. The period of processing your personal data may be extended each time for a period of limitation of claims, if the processing of personal data will be necessary to seek possible claims or defend against such claims by ADO.
- Your personal data will not be disclosed to any other entities.
- You have the right to: access the content of your personal data, including the request for their copy and their rectification, delete your personal data (right to be forgotten), restrict the processing of your personal data, transfer your personal data to another administrator, object to the processing of your personal data, withdraw consent in case the Personal Data Controller processes your personal data based on consent, at any time and in any way, without affecting the legality of the processing which has been made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection whenever you think that your personal data are processed in violation of GDPR provisions.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing. In addition, with regard to the processing of personal data for purposes arising from the legitimate interest of the Personal Data Controller, you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation.
- The provision of your data is completely voluntary.
- Your personal data will not be used for automated data processing, including profiling.